dotConnect for SQL Server is an enhanced database connectivity solution built over ADO.NET architecture. It offers complete solution for developing database-related applications and web sites. It inter-operates with all essential development tools and technologies, including Visual Studio, SQL Server Business Intelligence Solutions, ASP.NET Provider Model, and Enterprise Library Data Access Application Block. dotConnect can be used in all areas of modern application development: web applications and services, windows forms applications, mobile and enterprise development.
* Direct access to SQL Server within 100% managed code
* High performance
* Operates in both connected and disconnected models
* Powerful SqlDataTable component as all-in-one table data access solution
* Auxiliary components for SQL scripts and bulk data transfer
* Extra data binding capabilities
* Cross-form components cooperation
* Ability of monitoring query execution
* Easy to deploy
* Supports the latest versions of SQL Server
* All SQL Server data types support
* Licensed royalty-free per developer, per team, or per site
SQL Server Compatibility
dotConnect for SQL Server supports SQL Server 2016, 2014, 2012, 2008, 2005 (including Express editions), SQL Server 2000 and MSDE.
- Microsoft Visual Studio 2008, 2010, 2012, 2013, 2015, 2017
- Embarcadero Delphi Prism
- CodeGear RAD Studio 2007
dotConnect for SQL Server is a free trial software application from the Databases & Tools subcategory, part of the Business category.
The app is currently available in English and it was last updated on 2015-07-30. The program can be installed on WinXP, Windows2000, Windows2003, Windows Vista Ultimate, Windows Vista Ultimate x64, Win98, WinME, WinNT 4.x, Win95, Windows Vista Starter, Windows Vista Home Basic, Windows Vista Home Premium, Windows Vista Business, Windows Vista Enterprise, Windows Vista Home Basic x64, Windows Vista Home Premium x64, Windows Vista Business x64, Windows Vista Enterprise x64, Windows Mobile 2003, Windows Mobile 2005.
dotConnect for SQL Server (version 2.8) has a file size of 8.38 MB and is available for download from our website.
Just click the green Download button above to start. Until now the program was downloaded 135 times.
We already checked that the download link to be safe, however for your own protection we recommend that you scan the downloaded software with your antivirus.